Dry Block Temperature Calibrators
These units consist of a drilled metal block which has a large well in it for accepting an insert. Some units have a well for an insert also a fixed 1/4" hole for a reference probe. Inserts can have one or many different hole sizes in them and can be machined for tapered and custom probe sizes.
- Portable and lightweight
- Fast heat up and cool down
- Small and compact foot print
- Good display accuracy
- Clean and easy to use
Fluidized Temperature Baths
With a large working volume and high heat capacity they are great for calibrating many sensors at a time or those that are larger and have tapered or an odd sheath. You get benefits of a liquid type of displacement but at high temperatures up to 1000ºC and as low as -100ºC. We recommend the FTBSL models for calibration work.
- Large volume & heat capacity
- Can calibrate many sensors at a time
- Wide temperature range
- Safer than salt baths, more stable & uniform than ovens
Liquid Calibration Baths
The Polyscience liquid calibration baths offer a large working volume and probe lid with openings for calibrating up to 7 sensors at a time. The advanced programmable controller can be rotated 180° for easy of viewing and operation. Two models are offered, one operates from ambient +10 to 200°C while the other from -30 to 200°C. You’ll find the prices for these models to be very competitive versus others on the market.
- Large volume and working calibrating several sensors at a time
- Up to 11” working depth
- High stability to +/-0.005°C, Uniformity to 0.015°C
- Advanced programmable controller
- Temperature range ambient +10 to 200°C
- Temperature range -20 to +200°C
Precision Digital Thermometer readouts and Temperature sensor/probes
To improve the overall temperature accuracy of your process and/or operation we recommend that an independent temperature readout and probe be used. We offer a single and dual channel PRT readout as well as a rechargeable battery operated hand held unit. Combine the readout with one of several PRT probes that we offer for a high accuracy temperature measurement system.
- Measure temperatures from -200 to 850°C
- Readouts accept 25 and 100Ω probes
- Characterizations using ITS-90 coefficients, Callender Van Dusen coefficients, IEC-751 (DIN 385)
- Includes a PC interface and logging software for acquiring and saving readings
- We offer several PRT sensors for connection to the readouts. These vary in accuracy, length, diameter and calibrated temperature range to meet your required application.