Accurate Thermal Systems manufacturers and distributes a range of Dry Block temperature calibrators and Micro Liquid calibration baths that are used for calibration of many types of temperature sensors and systems including liquid in glass thermometers, thermocouples, RTD’s, PRT’s, thermal switches, temperature transmitters, dial thermometers, bi-metal thermometers, temperature controllers, hand held indicators, IR thermometers, temperature loggers, thermistors and many other types of sensors. These systems offer temperature ranges from -30 to 650°C and are good for portable field use or on a bench in the laboratory. All units include NIST traceable calibration certificates that are ISO 17025 compliant. Fully accredited ISO17025 calibrations are available.
ThermCal Series Calibrators
The ThermCal series was designed and manufactured to be accurate and stable while being light weight for field or laboratory use. They are economically priced with specifications and included accessories not typically found at this price. In the box along with the unit is a multiwell or single well aluminum insert, insert extractor, power cable, carrying strap, instruction manual and traceable calibration certificate with data and calibration label on the unit. Both ThermCal models are CE marked for safety.
Included accessories (instruction manual and calibration certificate not shown)[/caption]
- Laboratory grade performance at an economical price
- Rugged powder coated case
- Polished stainless steel top and bottom
- Lightweight, ThermCal400 10 lbs with insert, ThermCal130 15 lbs
- Includes multiwell insert (ThermCal400) and 1/4" reference hole with choice of single well insert (ThermCal130)
- Includes traceable calibration with data and calibration label
- Backed by 25 years of calibrator design and manufacturing experience
- Advanced all digital controller with large bright display
- Made in the USA